2023 Lexus RC F Review and Redesign
2023 Lexus RC F – The 2023 Lexus RC F is specially designed using high-quality and lightweight carbon fiber components that dominate the entire exterior design, and even to the rear wing to provide a higher level of aerodynamics.
The Lexus RC F 2023 is now present in the form of a coupe, but this time Lexus is not only showing off luxury but the tough performance of the RC F 2023 is to be reckoned with, because many luxury cars have switched to a turbocharged six-cylinder engine and the 2023 RC F is the only option that still believes in the engine V8.
Lexus RC F 2023
Besides relying on the luxury of the 2023 Lexus RC F also cares about the comfort of the rider when driving at high speeds, therefore the RC F 2023 adapts an adaptive variable suspension that can provide a spontaneous response to shocks and keep the vehicle stable in sharp turns.
Find Out More About Lexus RC F, Is It’s Car Worth Driving?
The 2023 Lexus RC F appears in the form of a 2-door coupe that exudes a masculine aura. And New RC F 2023 is an abbreviation where RC stands for “Radical Coupe” while F stands for “Flagship”.
The Lexus RC F 2023 is the base model of this variant, where Lexus also presents the RC F Track as a higher level model, but uses the same type of V8 engine with a 5.0 liter capacity that can produce 472 horsepower and has a torque of up to 395 lb. -ft.
However, the 2023 Lexus RC F Track is a design that is prepared to perform on the track. The development of the rear torque vector differential dynamically optimizes the distribution of maximum torque to the outer rear wheels, making it easier for you to maintain line precision when cornering sharply, like never before.
What’s New From the LEXUS RC F 2023.
The 2023 Lexus RC F does not experience significant changes in its appearance from the previous model. Major upgrades focus on performance development and technology upgrades as well as improving the quality of cabin interior and ride comfort.
One might even call it a refinement of optimum performance efficiency, the 2023 RC F Track offers a higher level of hardcore with the Fuji Speedway edition providing handling prepared for track racing performance. As well as the placement of 14.9-inch Brembo Carbon Ceramic brakes at the front and rear, which are specially designed to have a grille that can channel air to the Brembo carbon ceramic brakes, and are equipped with a large six-piston clipper that makes the brakes more durable and not easy to wear.
What packages does the LEXUS RC F 2023 offer?
The 2023 Lexus RC F and RC F Fuji Speedway editions also offer special packages, such as:
The 2023 RC F Premium Plan with an additional cost of approximately $6,375, which includes:
- 20 spoke forged 19-inch alloy wheels.
- Heated steering wheel.
- Intuitive Parking Assistance.
- Leather-covered cabin interior.
- Heated and ventilated front seats.
- The steering wheel is tiltable with power and is telescopic.
- The center of the rear seat has a cupholder and a center armrest.
The 2023 Lexus RC F Carbon Package with an additional cost of approximately $17,775, which includes:
- Black carbon fiber glove box and cabin interior.
- Carbon fiber roof, front spoiler, rocker panel splitter, rear diffuser and rear wing.
- 10 spoke 19 inch alloy wheels in Matte Black by BBS.
New RC F 2023 and RC F Fuji Speedway Edition Audio Packages for an additional $2,725, which includes:
- 17-speaker Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound System with auto-volume technology.
- 10.3-inch split-screen multimedia display
- 10.3 inch touch screen LCD, as a separate multimedia display.
- Goal setting assist assistance.
- Dynamic Navigation System Help.
- Dynamic Voice Command.
The All Weather 2023 RC F and RC F Fuji Speedway Edition Package for an additional $130, which includes:
- Headlight washing machine
- Windshield wiper cleaner
2023 LEXUS RC F Trims Model
- New Lexus RC F.
- New Lexus RC F Track.
New Lexus RC F 2023 Exterior
The 2023 New Lexus RC F looks impressive with the luxury of the spindle grille wrapped in black combined with stylish style. The headlights with LED technology with three projectors, and the uniquely shaped front bumper look elegant in black.
Overall, the Lexus RC F has a strong carbon fiber bodywork that can lighten the weight of the vehicle, so that it can accelerate optimally at high speeds. What’s interesting is the appearance of the dual exhaust at the rear which is able to reduce back pressure so that it can reach the highest rpm output, even in the 2023 RC F Fuji Speedway Edition high-strength and lightweight titanium mufflers are able to provide more optimal performance efficiency, and contribute to the power-to-power ratio. – Incredible weight.
The exterior features:
- Spindle grille in black.
- Headlights with LED technology with three projectors.
- Brembo Brake Calipers With Orange Metal.
- Double Exhaust.
- Lighted doorknob.
- 19-inch dark metallic 20 spoke forged alloy wheels by BBS, with Michelin tires.
- Length 185.4 inches
- Wheelbase, 107.5 inches.
- Tall, 54.7 inches .
- Max Width 72.6 inches
- Front Width 61.2 inches
- Yellow Flare.
- Ultra White.
- Ultrasonic Blue Mica 2.0.
2023 RC F Redesign Interior
The 2023 New Lexus RC F has a fantastic interior design, the exclusive quality of the interior design combined with premium quality materials adds to the comfort of the cabin. The interior of the RC F 2023 Fuji Speedway is equipped with pedal placement identical to that of a racing car, the instrument panel looks more stylish and dashing, and sports seats that are designed to be stronger and have a special shape that can grip the body when in sharp turns.
- Digital Instrument Panel with G Force display.
- Aluminum pedals.
- Sports chair with sports-specific cushions.
- Driver’s seat can be adjusted with 10-way power, and 8-way passenger seat.
- Interior lining in alcantara leather, for RC F Fuji Speedway.
- Blue carbon fiber cab, for RC F Fuji Speedway.
- Seating capacity of 4 seats.
- Headroom at the front, 37.8 inches.
- Rear headroom 35.5 inches.
- Front legroom, 45.4 inches.
- Rear legroom 27.3 inches.
Features and Infotainment System
The new Lexus RC F 2023 has more adequate features and technology than before, as a liaison between the driver and the Lexus vehicle, presenting a digital-based application that is connected via a smartwatch. The infotainment system features an 8-inch touchscreen LCD compatible with Apple Carplay and Android Auto connections.
- Cabin air filter dual zone temperature control.
- Rearview mirror with auto dimming.
- Start/stop button.
- Bluetooth and USB smartphone connection.
- Remote control.
- 8 inch touch screen LCD.
- 10 speakers Lexus premium sound system.
- Amazon Alexa.
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
- Pre-collision system with pedestrian detection.
- Departure lane determination with steering assist
- Driving control with dynamic radar system.
- Remote light.
- Backup camera.
- 8 Standard Airbags.
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect with 4G network.
- Front wiper with automatic rain sensor.
- LED taillight.
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert.
New RC F 2023 Model Engine
How Fast is the 2023 LEXUS RC Engine Performance?
The 2023 New Lexus RC F believes in the performance of a naturally aspirated V8 engine with a capacity of 5.0 liters that is capable of producing power equivalent to 472 hp and producing a maximum torque of 395 lb-ft. With an 8-speed automatic direct shift transmission, it transmits power to the rear wheel drive which is expected to reach a maximum speed of up to 168 mph.
The 2023 Lexus RC F RWD has an acceleration of 0-60 mph in 4.20 seconds, with a fuel tank capacity of 17.4 gallons capable of reaching a distance of up to 278 miles for city driving, while for the road it reaches a distance of 417.6 miles. Estimated fuel consumption in mph scale with Combined/city/Hwy cycle is 19/16/24.
While the New Lexus RC F Fuji Speedway Edition RWD also has the same capacity and performance as well as the distance traveled, but for a speed of 0-60 mph it only takes 3.96 seconds.
2023 LEXUS RC F Competitors:
- 2023 Lexus GS F.
- 2023 Lexus LC Coupe.
- 2023 Ford Mustang GT Coupe.
- 2023 BMW M4 CS.
2023 Lexus RC F Price Release
Lexus has not provided an official price for this latest generation, but we hope the price that will be offered is not too far from the previous price. Estimated prices while, New Lexus RC F 2023 ranges:
New Lexus RC F $65,980.
New Lexus RC F Track $97,230.