2023 Lexus RC 350 Redesign, Review, and Price
2023 Lexus RC 350 Redesign, Review, and Price
2023 Lexus RC 350 – The 2023 Lexus RC is a luxury vehicle that is in the premium compact coupe line that has a charming, luxurious appearance, and is equipped with a comfortable cabin and gets many advanced features that help increase comfort and safety while driving. The Lexus RC 350 2023 offers a powerful engine in this latest generation, namely a V6 engine capable of generating power of 311 Horsepower and is equipped with a choice of RWD and AWD on all model options.
Lexus RC 350 2023
2023 Lexus RC 350 F Sport adds several features that serve to improve performance such as adaptive suspension and performance brakes. In the Coupe range, the New Lexus RC 350 2023 will compete with the 2023 BMW 4 Series and 2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe. Not only that, the New 2023 Lexus RC 350 also offers a cabin that is spacious and comfortable and decorated with a charming design. The Lexus RC 2023 is a vehicle that prioritizes looks and comfort and offers a good driving experience.
The upgrades given to the latest generation 2023 Lexus RC 350 are also not too many, and everything looks almost the same as last year. But Lexus has provided the New RC 350 with some new standard features including getting access to optional wheels on all Lexus RC 350 2023 models. This luxury car is also equipped with an updated Enform infotainment system, and a Mark Levinson audio system that offers clearer sound and is part of a more expensive package.
New Update New 2023 Lexus RC 350 Series includes:
- Offers a powerful 311 horsepower V6 engine.
- Offers new Adaptive Suspension and Performance Brakes.
- Offers a spacious and comfortable cabin.
- It features wheel access, a new Enform infotainment system and an updated Mark Levinson audio system.
New Lexus RC 350 2023 Exterior
Lexus again presents a very handsome exterior design on the New Lexus RC 350 2023 by relying on sharp lines and a fiercer and more attractive front fascia design. Not only that, the appearance of the 2023 Lexus RC has a sportier exterior than before. Not only does it have a dashing appearance, this car also offers various exterior features in the form of bi-LED headlights and LED taillights, while the 2023 Lexus RC 350 F Sport gets 19-inch split-five-spoke alloy wheels with Dark Graphite finishing. At the front is also equipped with a unique front bumper and grille. In 2023 the Lexus RC tall model is equipped with wipers with rain sensors.
The latest generation New Lexus RC 2023 has a total length of 185 inches, the overall width is 72.5 inches, has a height of 55 inches in RWD form, and becomes 55.2 inches in AWD configuration. In the RWD configuration, the New RC 2023 weighs around 3,740 lbs, and the AWD high variant has a total weight of 3,890 lbs.
Exterior updates offered on the New 2023 Lexus RC 350 are:
- The appearance is more sporty, dashing, and has a charming curve.
- Bi-LED Headlights, LED taillights.
- 19-inch alloy wheels with Dark Graphite finish.
- Front bumper, new Grill design, and equipped with rain sensor wipers.
- The total weight of the New Lexus RC is the lightest 3.740 lbs and the heaviest reaches 3.890 lbs.
New RC 350 2023 Interior
Not only does it have a sporty and attractive exterior, the New Lexus RC 350 2023 also gets an interior that is spacious, luxurious, and looks neater. The spacious cabin is also equipped with various advanced features that are offered such as dual zone climate control, driver’s seat with 10-way power adjustment, front passenger seat with eight-way power adjustment, and paddle shifters mounted on the steering wheel.
In the 2023 high variant the Lexus RC 350 F Sport has also been equipped with heated and ventilated front seats with improved bolsters. The front seats also including the driver’s seat also get good visibility towards the front and a lot of headroom.
- Cabin capacity for 5 passengers.
- Equipped with features Dual zone climate control, driver’s seat with 10-way power adjustment, front passenger seat with eight-way power adjustment, and paddle shifters.
- 7-inch Infotainment screen.
- 39 inches of headroom at the front and 34.8 inches at the back.
- Legroom at the front is 45.5 inches, and at the rear is 27.5 inches.
2023 RC 350 F Sport Engine
In the latest generation of the New RC 350 2023, Ford offers a powerful engine in the form of a 3.5-liter V6 engine capable of producing 311 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque. The power generated by the engine is channeled through an eight-speed automatic transmission that works well with the turbo engine. The New Lexus RC 350 AWD is equipped with a more traditional six-speed automatic transmission that is matched by the tough and smooth V6 engine.
- 3.5 liter turbocharged V6 engine.
- 311 Horsepower, and 280 lb-ft of torque.
- An eight-speed automatic transmission or a six-speed automatic transmission in the AWD variant.
2023 Lexus RC 350 Price Release
Lexus has not provided a price list that will be marketed for the latest generation 2023 Lexus RC 350 Series, but it is estimated that the price that will be offered will not be far off compared to the previous one. The New 2023 Lexus RC 350 is expected to be priced at around $44,500 for the New Lexus RC 350 RWD. As for the 2023 Lexus RC 350 RWD, it will be priced at a higher price range, which is around $46,500 for the AWD version. The other high-end 2023 RC 350 F Sport will be priced at $49,500 in RWD form, and $51,000 in AWD configuration.
- New Lexus RC 350 RWD $44.500
- New Lexus RC 350 AWD $46.500
- New Lexus RC 350 F Sport RWD $49.500
- New Lexus RC 350 F Sport AWD $51.000